- 2000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- 1 USD ($)
- 30 mm, 50 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- ÃÂÃÂ¦4 mm PU Tubing
- 0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope) mpa
- Peel strength testing
- 60 kg Kilograms (kg)
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- 600 mm
XLW(M) Peel Resistance Test is professionally designed for flexible materials physical properties test. It is designed according to various international standards and can be used for tensile strength, elongation, peeling, seal strength test and etc.
- The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and embedded displacement transducer. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
- ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- 1% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat seal strength and other force properties of flexible packages.
- Specimen is mounted tightly with pneumatic specimen clamp to ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Different ranges of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions as well as multi-functions of parameter setting, printing, inquiry, clear and calibration, etc.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management.
XLW (M) Peel Resistance Test
Load Cell Capacity
100 N, 200 N, 500 N (one of them is available)
Number of Specimens
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
30 mm (Standard Grip)
| || |
50 mm (Optional Grip)
Pneumatic Specimen Clamp
Pressure of Gas Supply
0.5 MPa~0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope)
4 mm PU Tubing
450 mm (L) x 580 mm (W) x 1100 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Shearing Test
- Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
- Test of Tensile Strength at Break
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
- 10 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Standard Veneer Case
- All India
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China