- 2000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- Room temperature ~ 300C Celsius (oC)
- 68kg Kilograms (kg)
Hot Seal Tester for Self Standing Bags
Hot Seal Tester for Self Standing Bags is based on the heat sealing method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of heat seal temperature, dwell time, and the pressure of various composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws, which completely conform to multiple national and international standards.
Hot Seal Tester for Self Standing Bags conforms to the following standards:
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
- HST-H3Hot Seal Tester for Self Standing Bags is applicable to the determination of heat seal ability of:
Films with Smooth Surface
Including plastic films, plastic composite films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminized films, aluminum foils, aluminum foil composite films and many others. Heat sealing surface should be smooth and width can be designed based on user requirements.
Films with Decorative Pattern Surface
- Including plastic films, plastic composite films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminized films, aluminum foils, aluminum foil composite films and many others. Heat sealing surface can be designed based on user requirements.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel and menu interface
- Professional software supports remote operation for convenient data saving, exporting, and printing
Room temperature ~ 300C
0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa
330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)
Single heating surface or double heating surfaces
Gas Supply Pressure
0.5 MPa ~ 0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)
536 mm (L) x 335 mm (W) x 413 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
- 10 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Standard Veneer Case
- All India
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China