The test specimen is mounted in the diffusion cell, which is subsequently divided into a dry chamber and a controlled-humidity chamber. The dry side of the specimen is swept by a flow of dry nitrogen, and the water vapor permeating through the specimen from the controlled-humidity chamber is carried by dry nitrogen to the electrolytic sensor where proportion electrical signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate is obtained by analyzing and calculating the electrical signals. For package samples, dry nitrogen flows inside the package, and moisturized nitrogen flows outside.
ISO 15106-3, DIN 53122-2
- Based on the electrolytic sensor method.
- 3 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation.
- The system can be easily connected to a maximum of 10 instruments to accomplish up to 30 tests at the same time.
- Water vapor transmission rate and oxygen transmission rate can be obtained at one operation by working .
- Wide range and high precision of temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Standard, proportional and continuous testing modes facilitate to minimize errors caused by human factor during testing process.
- Convenient fast-access calibration port for temperature and humidity.
- Reference film for accurate calibration.
|Specifications ||Film Test ||Package Test (customization available) |
|Test Range ||0.001~40 g/m2Â·24h (standard) ||0.0001~0.2 g/pkgÂ·d |
|0.01~1000 g/m2Â·24h (optional) |
|Number of Specimens ||1~3 with independent test results |
|Resolution ||0.001 g/m2Â·24h ||0.00001 g/pkgÂ·d |
|Temperature Range ||15Â°C~55Â°C (standard) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||Â±0.1Â°C (standard) |
|Humidity Range ||0%RH, 35%RH~90%RH, 100%RH |
|Humidity Accuracy ||Â±1%RH |
|Specimen Thickness ||â‰¤3 mm ||/ |
|Test Area ||50 cm2 ||/ |
|Specimen Size ||108 mm x 108 mm || One package with temperature control device: specimen should be smaller than Ð¤180 mm and lower than 380 mm |
|Three packages with temperature control device: specimens should be smaller than Ð¤100 mm, and lower than 380 mm |
|No size limitation for tests without temperature control device |
|Carried Gas ||99.999% high purity nitrogen(outside of supply scope) |
|Carrier Gas Flow ||100 mL/min |
|Carrier Gas Pressure ||â‰¥ 0.28 MPa |
|Port Size ||1/8 inch copper tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC (85~264)V (47~63)Hz |
|Net Weight ||70 kg |
3. Paper, Paper Board and Composite Paper Materials
5. Package Caps
6. LCD Monitor Films
7. Solar Back-Sheets
8. Plastic Packages for Drugs and Health Care Products
9. Plastic Pipes
10. Blister Packs
11. Aseptic Wound Protecting Films and Medical Plaster Patches
12. Fuel Tanks of Cars
13. Battery Plastic Shell
14. Paper Cups and Bowls