Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen into the dry side and then is taken to the sensor, where proportional electric signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained by analyzing and calculating these electrical signals.
ISO 15106-3, DIN 53122-2
- The system is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel, which could conveniently export test data, test results and test curves.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature control to support combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- The system could be extended for the water vapor transmission rate test of finished package containers by special customization.
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure the accurate and universal test data.
- Equipped with micro-printer and RS232 port for convenient data transfer.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
|Specifications ||Film Test |
|Test Range ||0.001 ~ 50 g/m2ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â·24h (standard) |
|0.01 ~ 1000 g/m2ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â·24h (optional) |
|Number of Specimens ||1 |
|Resolution ||0.1ppm |
|Temperature Range ||5ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C ~ 95ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C |
|Temperature Accuracy ||ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â±0.1ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C |
|Humidity Range ||0%RH, 2%RH ~ 98.5%RH, 100%RH (standard is 90%RH) |
|Accuracy ||ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â±1%RH |
|Test Area ||38.48 cm2 |
|Thickness ||< 1 mm (accessories required for thicker specimens) |
|Specimen Size ||ÃƒÆ’Ã…Â½Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦100 mm |
|Carrier Gas ||99.999% High Purity Nitrogen (outside of supply scope) |
|Gas Flow ||100 mL/min |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â°Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¥ 0.12 MPas |
|Port Size ||1/8 inch copper tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||500 mm (L) x 400 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220V 50Hz |
|Net Weight ||36 kg |
3. Paper and Paper Board
5. Solar Back-sheets
6. LCD Monitor Films
7. Paint Films
8. Medical Products and Accessories
10. Biodegradable Films
11. Package Caps
12. Plastic Packages for Drugs and Health Care Products
13. Blister Packs