- 2000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- 68kg Kilograms (kg)
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- 30/50mm Millimeter (mm)
- pc controlled
XLW(PC) Universal Material Tensile Test Machine is professional designed for tensile strength, elongation test, peeling test and other physical properties test for flexible materials with high accuracy (0.5%) and 1000mm extra-long stroke.
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and embedded displacement transducer. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force and other force properties of flexible packages.
- 1000mm extra-long stroke satisfies the test needs of various materials with extreme elongation rate.
- Different test range of load cells and 7distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports.
XLW (PC) Universal Material Tensile Test Machine
Load Cell Capacity
500 N, 50 N (one of them is available)
Number of Specimens
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
30 mm (Standard Grip)
| || |
50 mm (Optional Grip)
450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Shearing Test
- Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
- Test of Tensile Strength at Break
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
- 10 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Standard Veneer Case
- All India
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China