Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
ISO 2528, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208
- Based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens.
- Equipped with three individual test dishes and the testing process is completely automatic and conforms to international standards.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes.
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity.
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration.
- Latest patent-design mechanical structure to get precision test data during weighing process.
- Utilizes the embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
|Specifications ||Film Test |
|Test Range ||0.1~10,000 g/m2Ã‚Â·24h (standard) |
|Number of Specimens ||1~3 with independent test results |
|Accuracy ||0.01 g/m2Ã‚Â·24h |
|Resolution ||0.0001 g |
|Temperature Range ||15Ã‚Â°C~55Ã‚Â°C (standard) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||Ã‚Â±0.1Ã‚Â°C (standard) |
|Humidity Range ||10%RH~98%RH |
|Humidity Accuracy ||Ã‚Â±1%RH |
|Air Velocity ||0.5~2.5 m/s (customization available) |
|Test Area ||33 cm2 |
|Specimen Thickness ||Ã¢â€°Â¤3 mm (customization available) |
|Specimen Size ||ÃŽÂ¦74 mm |
|Test Chamber Size ||27 L |
|Gas Supply ||Air |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.6 MPa |
|Port Size ||ÃŽÂ¦4 mm PU Tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||580 mm (L) x 680 mm (W) x 470 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC (85~264)V (47~63)Hz |
|Net Weight ||83 kg |
3. Paper and Paper Board
4. Textiles and Nonwovens
5. Inverted Cup Method
6. Solar Back-sheets
7. LCD Monitor Films
8. Aseptic Wound Protecting Films and Face Masks