- 2000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- 220V 50/60HZ
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- 30mm Millimeter (mm)
Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Blister Packaging is specially and professionally designed for tensile test of flexible materials, such as plastic films, foils, sheeting and other materials.
Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Blister Packaging conforms to multiple national and international standards:
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
Equipped with more than 100 grips, Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Blister Packaging can used for various force test of more than 1000 materials. Example of Labthink Tensile Tester
- Shearing Test
- Tensile Strength Test and Elongation Rate Test
- Tensile Strength at Break Test
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
- Picture test for medical Packaging
- Different ranges of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- Controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation
- Professional operating software
Load Cell Capacity
100 N, 200 N, 500 N (one of them is available)
1% of reading value
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
AC 220V 50Hz
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
- 10 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Standard Veneer Case
- All India
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China