Seal Strength Testing Instrument
Leak test aims to examine the sealing quality and integrity of a package, especially when the package is exposed to a pressure differential. The analysis for package leakage is meaningful for prolonging product shelf life.
LSSD-01 Leak and Seal Strength Tester
is used to measure leak and seal strength of packages. It can be used to conduct burst, creep and creep to failure test.
- Based on the positive pressure method and controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension for customer's free choice
- Different test modes of burst, creep, and creep to failure to meet different test requirements
- Optional test range, "one key operation" and other intelligent designs support combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Professional software provides automatic statistics of test data
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 port for convenient PC connection and data transfer
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China