Rub Tester for Abrasion Fight of printed substances is appropriate in ink rub examination of ink layer of constituents like folding cartons, labels, corrugated boxes etc.
Rub Tester can aid operators to examine the particulars of ink layer falling-off, inferior abrasion aid, adhesion of lower printable, coating layers of PS boards, and of other goods.
- Rub Tester imitates to values of TAPPI T830, ASTM D5264, JIS K5701 and GB 7706.
- RT-01 Rub Tester is appropriate to the determination of scrape resistance of:
Paper Printing Materials
- Examine the abrasion confrontation of ink layers of printed ingredients and efficiently analyze the difficulties of poor abrasion confrontation and ink layer dwindling off
- Photosensitive Coating Layers
- Examine the abrasion confrontation of photosensitive coating layers and efficiently examine the glitches of lower printing power of PS boards.
- Appropriate in wet or dry scuffing or rubbing, transfer, wet bleed, wet smear and useful examinations
- Arc touching archetypal and double testing positions, high competence
- Micro computer regulations
- LCD displays examining data
- Simple "Set and overlook" limit presetting and memory
- Buzzer stimuli mechanically when examination is finished
Number of cycles
to and fro arc motion
21, 42, 85, 106cpm
Technical Specifications :
RT-01 Rub Tester
8.9 N(2lb); 17.8N(4lb)
21, 42, 85, 106 cpm
Arc Reciprocating Movement
0 ~ 999999
Number of Specimens
1 ~ 2
AC 220V 50Hz
485 mm (L) x 390 mm (W) x 230 mm (H)
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China