Shrinkage test, known as linear thermal shrink test or free shrink test, is used for analyzing the effect of temperature on heat shrinkable films made from polyethylene, ethylene copolymers and their mixtures. Basically, shrinking force, contracting force and shrinking ratio can be measured in such determination.
RSY-R2 Plastic Films Shrinkage Tester ASTM D2732 is designed for the heat shrinkage test and size stability test of films in liquid medium at various temperatures.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
- The instrument is heated through fluid medium, which could provide the stable test environment
- Automatic timer function to efficiently guarantee the accuracy of test data
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel, and menu interface
- Standard clamp wire mesh support could make the test done smoothly
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China