- Adjustable test range and electronic measurement make it possible to perform tests at various test conditions.
- Pneumatic specimen clamping, pendulum release mechanism and horizontal adjustment system effectively reduce the errors caused by manual operation.
- Automatic statistics of testing data for clients convenient viewing.
- The pendulum impact tester is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Equipped with RS232 port and standard micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection.
|Impact Energy||1 J, 2 J, 3 J (Standard)|
|Specimen Size||100 mm x 100 mm or 100 mm|
|Energy Analysis Accuracy||Â±0.5%|
|Net Weight||65 kg|
Pendulum Impact Measuring Instruments can be used to measure the following materials.
3.Paper and Paperboard
4. Extended Test Range
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China