- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 2000 - 20000 USD ($)
- Number of Specimens :
- Dimensions :
- 450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
- Power Supply :
- 220VAC 50Hz
- Test Range :
- Gas Pressure :
- 0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
- Usage :
- Tensile Testing Machine
- Capacity :
- Machine Weight :
- Test Speed :
- Forward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min Backward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- Test Width :
- Test Stroke :
- 950 mm
- Control Mode :
- pc controlled
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- Better than 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 8 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat sealing and other performance test.
- Support bidirectional testing modes including stretching and compression and test speed could be adjusted freely.
- Different test range of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- Pneumatic clamping system provides the even clamping force for specimen to ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, and automatic position reset for safe test operation.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, and export test results in different units.
- Utilize Labthink's latest embedded computer system, with better performance than traditional single chip one.
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
XLW (EC) Peel Resistance Testing Instrument
Load Cell Capacity
500 N (standard) 50 N (optional)
Better than 0.5% FS
Forward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
Backward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
Number of Specimens
30 mm (Standard Grip)
50 mm (Optional Grip)
Pneumatic Specimen Clamp
Air(outside of supply scope)
Gas Supply Pressure)
0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Shearing Test
- Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
- Test of Tensile Strength at Break
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
- Tensile Strength Test at Defined Elongation
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China
Phone :86-531 -85068566