The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and embedded displacement transducer. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- 1% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat seal strength and other force properties of flexible packages.
- Specimen is mounted tightly with pneumatic specimen clamp to ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Different ranges of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions as well as multi-functions of parameter setting, printing, inquiry, clear and calibration, etc.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management.
|Specifications ||XLW (M) Peel Resistance Test |
|Load Cell Capacity ||100 N, 200 N, 500 N (one of them is available) |
|Accuracy ||1% FS |
|Number of Specimens ||1 |
|Test Speed ||50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min |
|Specimen Width ||30 mm (Standard Grip) |
|50 mm (Optional Grip) |
|Clamping Way ||Pneumatic Specimen Clamp |
|Stroke ||600 mm |
|Pressure of Gas Supply ||0.5 MPa~0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope) |
|Port Size ||Î¦4 mm PU Tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||450 mm (L) x 580 mm (W) x 1100 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220V 50Hz |
|Net Weight ||60 kg |
1. Shearing Test
2. Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
3. Test of Tensile Strength at Break
4. Tear Resistance Test
5. Heat Seal Strength Test
6. 90 Degree Peel Test
7. 180 Degree Peel Test