PE Film Material Coefficient of Friction Tester
Being a quality focused organization, we are successfully meeting the requirements of our clients by offering an enormous range of PE Film Material Coefficient of Friction Tester. Offered tester is used to test friction coefficients of rubber, PP woven bags, fabric style, metal-plastic composite strips, communication cable, brake pads, windshield wipers, shoe materials and so on. This tester is precisely manufactured using supreme quality basic components in tandem with international quality standards. To meet the varied needs of clients, this PE Film Material Coefficient of Friction Tester is available in numerous specifications at an affordable price.
- Enhanced durability
- Systematic data management
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to install
- 3 test modes including static coefficient of friction test, dynamic coefficient friction test and static & dynamic coefficient of friction test are available for each specimen test.
- This instrument conforms to multiple standards of ISO, ASTM and GB and the user could select test methods as required
- Test speed could be preset and adjusted by the users as required.
- Sled of specific weight could be customized.
- The sliding plane and the sled are treated by degaussing and remanence detection which effectively reduce the system error
- Main parts of the instrument applied are supplied by world-famous brand, which ensure the stability and reliability of the performance of the instrument.
- The instruments are controlled by a micro-computer with LCD display, PVC operation panel and menu interface
- Professional operating software supports statistical analysis of single specimen, group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection
- Support Lystem Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
- This instrument conforms to various national and international standards:
- ISO 8295, ASTM D1894, TAPPI T816, GB 10006