Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
ISO 2528, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208
- Standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data.
- Three specimens could be tested simultaneously and the test dishes are lifted and lowered by the gas cylinder which ensures the reliability of the test.
- Standard air velocity to prevent the humidity difference spread which ensures the accuracy of the test.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Equipped with fast access calibration ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user.
- Wide range power input is available.
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration.
- Universal RS232 communication port is convenient to the data export and transmission.
|Specifications ||Film Test |
|Test Range ||0.1~10,000 g/m2Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â·24h (standard) |
|Number of Specimens ||1~3 |
|Accuracy ||0.01 g/m2Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â·24h |
|Resolution ||0.001 g |
|Temperature Range ||15Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C~55Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C (standard) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â±0.1Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°C(standard) |
|Humidity Range ||10%RH~98%RH |
|Humidity Accuracy ||Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â±1%RH |
|Air Velocity ||0.5~2.5 m/s (customization is available) |
|Test Area ||33 cm2 X 3 |
|Specimen Thickness ||ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Â°Ã‚Â¤3 mm (customization is available) |
|Specimen Size ||ÃƒÅ½Ã‚Â¦74 mm |
|Test Chamber Size ||15 L |
|Gas Supply ||Air |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.6 MPa |
|Port Size ||ÃƒÅ½Ã‚Â¦4 mm PU tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||695 mm (L) x 555 mm (W) x 390 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220V 50Hz |
|Net Weight ||76 kg |
3. Paper and Paper Board
4. Textiles and Nonwovens
5. Inverted Cup Method
6. Solar Back-sheets
7. LCD Monitor Films
8. Aseptic Wound Protecting Films and Face Masks