- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 5000.00 - 50000.00 USD ($)
- Humidity :
- 40%RH~95%RH (standard is 90%RH)
- Test Range :
- 0.1~10,000 g/m2/24h (standard)
- Temperature :
- 15-65 Celsius (oC)
- Specimen Size :
- Diameter 74mm Millimeter (mm)
- Number of Specimens :
- 1~12 (with independent test results)
- Usage :
- packaging testing instrument
- Machine Weight :
- 114kg Kilograms (kg)
- Control Mode :
- micro computer controlled
Moisture Vapor Transfer Tester
W3/0120 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester is based on the gravimetric method, which is available for water vapor transmission rate test of flexible films and sheets. It is advanced with 12 test cups for different specimens.
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
ISO 2528, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208
- Standard periodically weighing method and automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data.
- 12 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation.
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Equipped with fast access testing ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user.
- Universal RS232 communication port is convenient to the data export and transmission.
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management.
0.1~10,000 g/m2 24h (standard)
Number of Specimen
1~12 (with independent test results)
0.01 g/m2 24h
15 Â°C~65 Â°C (standard)
40%RH~95%RH (standard is 90%RH)
0.5~2.5 m/s (customization is available)
3 mm (customization is available for other thickness)
ÃÆÃ Â½ÃâÃÂ¦74 mm
Volume of Test Chamber
Gas Supply Pressure
ÃÆÃ Â½ÃâÃÂ¦6 mm PU Tubing
826 mm (L) x 726 mm (W) x 702 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Paper and Paper Board
- Textiles and Nonwovens
- Inverted Cup Method
- Artificial Skin
- Medical Products and Accessories
- Solar Back-Sheets
- LCD Monitor Films
- Paint Films
- Biodegradable Films
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China
Phone :86-531Â -85068566