Latest Technology Tensile Strength Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of force properties of various flexible packaging materials, with high precision (0.5% of full scale) and multiple test ranges. The instrument is designed with 7 independent test modes and could perform tests at seven different test speeds to meet various test conditions. Intelligent software facilitates to operate the instrument and provides data analysis and comparison functions.
Latest Technology Tensile Strength Tester conforms to multiple national and international standards: ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
1. 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results
2. 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force and other force properties of flexible packages
3. 1000mm extra-long stroke satisfies the test needs of various materials with extreme elongation rate
4. Different test range of load cells and 7distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
5. The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display
XLW (PC) Latest Technology Tensile Strength Tester
Load Cell Capacity
500 N, 50 N (one of them is available)
Number of Specimens
50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
30 mm (Standard Grip)
50 mm (Optional Grip)
450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China