- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 2000 - 20000 USD ($)
- Dimensions :
- 450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
- Test Range :
- Power Supply :
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- Number of Specimens :
- Usage :
- Heat Seal Strength Testing by Tensile Testing Machine
- Capacity :
- Machine Weight :
- 68kg Kilograms (kg)
- Test Speed :
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- Test Width :
- 30/50mm Millimeter (mm)
- Test Stroke :
- Control Mode :
- PC Controlled
Labthink XLW(PC) Tensile Tester can be used as the testing instrument for heat seal strength of plastic composite frozen food package specimens.
The seal strength tests can be performed according to the following procedures:
- Prepare sealed test specimens for testing. Edges shall be clean-cut and perpendicular to the direction of seal. The width of the specimen is 15mm and the developed length of the specimen is 100mm.
- Clamp each leg of the test specimen in the tensile testing instrument. The sealed area of the specimen shall be approximately equidistant between the sample grips.
- Set test parameters including specimen width and test speed, etc.
- Start test. The force values will be recorded automatically in the testing process.
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China
Phone :86-531 -85068566