- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 2000 - 20000 USD ($)
- Dimension(L*W*H) :
- 350mm x 235mm x 150mm
- Weight :
- Capacity :
- Usage :
- MAP Residual Oxygen Analysis
- Application :
- Package Bags, containers, Ampoule Bottles
- Warranty :
- 12 months
HGA-02 Headspace Gas Analyzer is appropriate to the resolve of the volume and amount of O2 and CO2 of closed packets. Due to its flexible design, the tool could be utilized on manufacture lines, at storerooms, or in workshops, to help as a guide for manufacture and safeguard shelf life. Numerous packets are testable, counting the packages for immediate bread, food, meat, cheese, milk powder, medical products, coffee, soft drinks, agriculture products, active packages, MAP packages, and anticorrosive packages.
HGA-02 Headspace Gas Analyzer is appropriate to the certainty of:
Seal Packaging Bags
- Examination the capacity and amount of CO2 and O2 in head space of seal wrapping bags of cheese, coffee, milk powder, milk tea, bread, instant food, bean powder, and drugs
- Exam of the capacity and proportion of CO2 and O2 in head space of packing containers of milk powder, coffee, cheese, food, can and beverage
- Examination the volume and quantity of CO2 and O2 in head space of ampoule bottles
HGA-02 Headspace Gas Analyzer is armed with high precision sensors and professional structural. It can offer fast and accurate assessment of the proportions and volumes of oxygen and carbon dioxide in closed packages. As of its portable plan, the instrument could be utilized to test on construction lines, in laboratories or at warehouses, to aid as a leader for production and guarantee shelf life.
- O2 and CO2 devices are all imported from celebrated countries to guarantee test accuracy
- Armed with micro-printer for suitable data printing
- The tool is regulated by micro-computer with PVC operation panel, LCD display, and menu interface
- HGA-02 Headspace Gas Analyzer utilizes micro-computer control system with data analysis, management and export functions. The build-in data storage function allows it to store a large amount of test data.
- Armed with standard RS232 ports and professional software for suitable data transfer and PC connection
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing Arrangement for even and systematic management of test outcomes and test intelligences
- The tool is intended with sifting mechanism which avoids powder fillings within sample from destructing the sensor.
- Portable design, and double supply methods of power reserve and battery simplify to examine in the lab or on manufacturing lines
- Micro-printer, Mainframe, Filter, Seal Gasket, Sampling Needle, and Portable Package
- Communication Cable, Professional Software, Sampling Needle, Pedal Switch, Filter, Seal Gasket, Underwater Sampling Set, Sampler for Rigid Packages, and LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China
Phone :86-531Â -85068566