GHS-03 Gradient Hot Sealing Testing Machine is professionally designed for the determination of heatsealability of plastic films, composite films, coated paper, and other sealing films under certain sealing speed, pressure and 5 different temperatures. The heatsealability of heat sealing materials would be greatly affected by the factors of melting point, thermal stability, fluidity and thickness. The properest heatsealability parameters could be obtained accurately and efficiently through this instrument.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation.
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time could meet various test conditions.
- Manual or pedal switch control, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment.
- The instrument could test 5 groups of specimens at different temperatures simultaneously, and accurately and efficiently obtain heatsealability parameters of the tested specimens.
- 5 upper sealing jaws are individually controlled by 5 gas cylinders which ensure the stability of heat sealing process.
- The heating tube joints can be easily installed or removed for rapid replacement.
- Independent temperature control of upper and lower sealing jaws gives multiple combinations of test conditions.
|Specifications ||GHS-03 Gradient Hot Sealing Testing Machine |
|Sealing Temperature ||Room temperature ~ 250Â°C |
|Sealing Pressure ||0.1 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa |
|Dwell Time ||0.1~999.9 s |
|Temperature Accuracy ||Â±0.2Â°C |
|Temperature Gradient ||â‰¤20Â°C |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.1 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope) |
|Port Size ||DIA 8 mm PU Tubing |
|Sealing Area ||40 mm x 10 mm x 5 |
|Instrument Dimension ||576 mm (L) x 430 mm (W) x 510 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220 V 50 Hz |
|Net Weight ||72 kg |
1. Films with Smooth Surface
2. Films with Decorative Pattern Surface
3. Covers of Jelly Cups
4. Plastic Flexible Tubes