VAC-VBS Gas Permeability Tester for Films Packages is based on the differential pressure method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of gas transmission rate of films, sheeting, high barrier materials and aluminum foils.
- The GTRs of various films for distinct gases are testable
- Tests 3 equivalent specimens at one operation and exports test results in average value
- Equipped with temperature control device (optional parts) to meet various test conditions
- The instrument comes with two test modes: proportional mode and standard mode
- The system is controlled by computer and test process is automatic
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure accurate and universal test data
|Test Range||0.1~100,000 cm3/m2ÃÂ·24hÃÂ·0.1MPa (standard)|
|Number of Specimens||3|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.1 Pa|
|Vacuum Degree of Test Chamber||<20 Pa|
|Test Temperature||15ÃÂ°C~55ÃÂ°C (constant temperature controller is outside of supply scope)|
|Specimen Size||ÃÂ¦80 mm|
|Test Area||28.27 cm2|
|Test Gas||O2, N2 and CO2 (outside of supply scope)|
|Test Pressure||-0.1 MPa ~ +0.1 MPa (standard)|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||ÃÂ¦6 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||670 mm (L) x 490 mm (W) x 350 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||57 kg|
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China