Film Free Shrink Tester
Shrinkage test, is taken into use for examining the result of temperature on shrinkable films by heat manufactured from ethylene copolymers, polyethylene, and their combinations. Fundamentally, shrinking power, constricting power and dwindling ratio can be calculated in such resolve.
RSY-R2 Labthink Film Heat Shrinkage Testing Equipment is intended for the heat shrinkage examination and size constancy examination of films in fluid medium at numerous temperatures.
It follows to the manifold national and global standards:
- ASTM D2732 - Quality Test Method for Uncontrolled Linear Heat Shrinkage Plastic Sheeting and Film.
- ISO 14616 - Plastics Thermal shrinkable flicks of ethylene copolymers, polyethylene, and their blends -- Purpose of contraction stress and shrinkage stress
- DIN 53369 - Examining of plastic films -- purpose of the shrinking stress
The tool can be taken into use to examine the heat shrinking presentation of numerous films in liquid medium at diverse temperatures, for example PE heat shrinkable films are taken into use for packages of mineral water, liquor, and beverages and also POF, PVC, PET and OPS, which are obtainable for numerous packages.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature regulation technology safeguards the predetermined temperature to be touched fast without any fluctuation
- The tool is heated through liquid medium, which could offer the steady test environment
- Automatic timer purpose to competently promise the correctness of test data
- The instrument is regulated by micro-computer with PVC, LCD, menu interface and operation panel,
- Standard clamp wire mesh assist could make the examination done smoothly
Standard Configurations :
- 5 Sets of Clamp Wire Meshes, Mainframe, and 3 Pieces of Clamp Wire Mesh Assistance
Optional Parts :
- Clamp Wire Mesh Support and Clamp Wire Mesh
Ã¢â¬Â°ÃÂ¤140 mm x 140 mm
Room temperature ~ 200ÃÂ°C
AC 220V 50Hz
440 mm (L) x 370 mm (W) x 310 mm (H)
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China