Mount the pre-conditioned specimen between the dry and wet chambers. The humidity sensor located in the dry chamber analyzes humidity changes and calculates the time for humidity to increase from the lower preset value to the higher one. The water vapor transmission rate and water vapor transmission coefficient are consequently obtained by periodically system measurement and analysis.
ISO 15106-1, ASTM E398, TAPPI T523, JIS K7129
- Based on the humidity sensor method.
- 3 identical or distinct specimens can be tested simultaneously with independent test results.
- Equipped with high-precision humidity sensor to ensure accurate test result.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Convenient fast-access calibration port for temperature.
- Reference film for fast and accurate calibration.
- 3 diffusion cells integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency.
- Equipped with Labthink's latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
|Specifications ||Film Test |
|Test Range ||0.05 ~ 1000 g/m2Â·24h |
|Accuracy ||0.01 g/m2Â·24h |
|Specimen Size ||108 mm x 108 mm |
|Specimen Thickness ||â‰¤3 mm |
|Test Area ||50 cm2 |
|Temperature Range ||15Â°C ~ 55Â°C (ambient temperature 23Â°C) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||0.1Â°C |
|Humidity Range ||0 ~ 100%RH |
|Number of Specimens ||3 with independent test results |
|Gas Supply ||Dry Air (outside of supply scope) |
|Port Size ||Î¦6 mm PU Tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H |
|Power Supply ||AC (85~264)V (47~63)Hz |
|Net Weight ||55 kg |
3. Paper and Paper Board
4. Solar Back-sheets
5. LCD Monitor Films
6. Textiles and Nonwovens
7. Aseptic Wound Protecting Films and Face Masks