TQD-G1 Fabric Air Permeability Resistance Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of air permeability of decorating materials used in cars, e.g. polyurethane, expanded plastics, PVC, leather, textiles, non-woven and other materials.
Method A Providing a constant air flux going through the specimen vertically, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the pressure difference.
Method B Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
ISO 9237, ISO 4638, ISO 5636, ASTM D737, TAPPI T460, JIS P8117
- This instrument is designed according to the standard requirements of global automakers.
- 2 test modes are available for customers: fix pressure difference to test flux and fix flux to test pressure difference.
- High precision sensors of electronic airflow and air pressure to ensure the accuracy of test data.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD menu interface and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for customers to operate or view test data.
|Test Range of Pressure||0 ~ 1000 Pa|
|Test Range of Flux||0 ~ 30 L/min|
|Specimen Size||Method A: 52 mm x 52 mm|
|Method B:12 mm D(diameter)71 mm|
|Port Size||DIA 8 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||502 mm (L) x 334 mm (W) x 298 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||27 kg|
1. Decorating Articles of Cars
2. Elastic and Porous Polymer Materials
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China