Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester ASTM D1922 is based on Elmendorf method and designed for tearing test of films, sheeting, flexible PVC or PVDC materials, waterproof films, woven materials, cardboard, textiles and nonwovens.
- Adjustable test range and electronic measurement make it possible to perform tests at various test conditions.
- Pneumatic specimen clamping, pendulum release mechanism and horizontal adjustment system effectively reduce the errors caused by human operation.
- System provides automatic statistics of testing data and exports test results in different units, which is convenient for clients viewing.
- The Elmendorf tear tester is easily controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester ASTM D1922conforms to the following standards:
- ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, ASTM D689, ISO 6383-1-1983, ISO 6383-2-1983, ISO 1974, GB/T 16578.2-2009, GB/T 455-2002, TAPPI T414
200 gf, 400 gf, 800 gf, 1600 gf, 3200 gf, 6400g f
Energy Analysis Accuracy
4 mm PU Tubing
AC (85~264) V (47~63) Hz
24.5 kg (Basic Pendulum of 200 gf)
- Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester ASTM D1922 can be used to measure the tear resistance of:
PVC, POF, polyester, composite films and sheets
- Paper and paperboard
- Textiles and non-woven fabrics
- Aluminum foils and aluminum composite films
- Waterproof composite materials
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China