BMC-B1 Drop Hammer Impact Test Apparatus is designed to test mechanical properties of packaging materials such as plastic films, laminates and paper by ree falling dart method.
This instruments conforms to ASTM D1709 with method A & B.
- 2 test methods of A & B and automatic determination of testing status
- Electromagnetic suspension and automatic release of the falling dart reduce the errors caused by manual operation
- Pneumatic clamping, 2 starting modes of manual and pedal switch and built-in observation light are convenient to the user's operation
- Professional software supports multi-unit result display, graphic display of testing process and data export and printing
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient for data transmission and PC connection
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China