- 2000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- 70kg Kilograms (kg)
- Forward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min Backward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
- 30/50mm Millimeter (mm)
XLW(EC) Computer Universal Tensile Testing Machine Priceis newly designed with features of bidirectional movement for tensile and compression test. It is also be used for open force for bottle caps, puncture test, peeling test and etc with high accuracy (better than 0.5%).
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- Better than 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 8 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat sealing and other performance test.
- Support bidirectional testing modes including stretching and compression and test speed could be adjusted freely.
- Different test range of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- Pneumatic clamping system provides the even clamping force for specimen to ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, and automatic position reset for safe test operation.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, and export test results in different units.
- Utilize Labthink's latest embedded computer system, with better performance than traditional single chip one.
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
XLW (EC) Computer Universal Tensile Testing Machine Price
Load Cell Capacity
500 N (standard) 50 N (optional)
Better than 0.5% FS
Forward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
Backward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
Number of Specimens
30 mm (Standard Grip)
50 mm (Optional Grip)
Pneumatic Specimen Clamp
Air(outside of supply scope)
Gas Supply Pressure)
0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Shearing Test
- Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
- Test of Tensile Strength at Break
- Tear Resistance Test
- Heat Seal Strength Test
- 90 Degree Peel Test
- 180 Degree Peel Test
- Tensile Strength Test at Defined Elongation
- 10 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Standard Veneer Case
- All India
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China