- 5000.00 - 50000.00 USD ($)
- 0.1~100,000 cm3/m2/24h/0.1MPa (standard)
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- Diameter 80 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Î¦6 mm PU Tubing
- 15-55 Celsius (oC)
- 0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa Pa
- 76kg Kilograms (kg)
ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1
- The GTRs of various films for distinct gases are testable.
- Tests 3 equivalent specimens at one operation and exports test results in average value.
- Equipped with temperature control device (optional parts) to meet various test conditions.
- The instrument comes with two test modes: proportional mode and standard mode.
- The system is controlled by computer and test process is automatic.
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure accurate and universal test data.
- Equipped with RS232 port for convenient data transfer.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
0.1~100,000 cm3/m2/ 24h 0.1MPa (standard)
Number of Specimens
Vacuum Degree of Test Chamber
15oC~55oC (constant temperature controller is optional)
O2, N2 and CO2 (outside of supply scope)
-0.1 MPa ~ +0.1 MPa (standard)
Gas Supply Pressure
0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa
6 mm PU Tubing
670 mm (L) x 490 mm (W) x 350 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Various Gases
- Inflammable, Explosive and Poisonous Gases
- Biodegradable Films
- Materials for Aerospace Usage
- Paper and Paper Board
- Paint Films
- Glass Fiber Cloth and Paper
- Soft Tube Materials for Cosmetics
- Rubber Sheeting
- 10 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Veneer Case
- ISO 9001, CE
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China