- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 5000 - 50000 USD ($)
- Temperature :
- 15-55 Celsius (oC)
- Specimen Size :
- Diameter 80 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Gas Pressure :
- 0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa Pa
- Test Range :
- 0.1~100,000 cm3/m2/24h/0.1MPa (standard)
- Number of Specimens :
- Power Supply :
- 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz
- Dimensions :
- 670 mm (L) x 490 mm (W) x 350 mm (H) Millimeter (mm)
- Port Size :
- Î¦6 mm PU Tubing
- Usage :
- Packaging materials breatability Testing instrument
- Machine Weight :
- 57kg Kilograms (kg)
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted in the gas diffusion cell as to form a sealed barrier between two chambers. The lower-pressure chamber is firstly evacuated, followed by the evacuation of the entire cell. A flow of gas is thereafter introduced into the evacuated higher-pressure chamber and a constant pressure difference is generated between two chambers. The gas permeates through the specimen from the higher pressure side into the lower side. The gas permeability and other barrier properties of the specimen can be obtained by monitoring the pressure changes in the lower chamber.
ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1
- The GTRs of various films for distinct gases are testable.
- Tests 3 equivalent specimens at one operation and exports test results in average value.
- Equipped with temperature control device (optional parts) to meet various test conditions.
- The instrument comes with two test modes: proportional mode and standard mode.
- The system is controlled by computer and test process is automatic.
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure accurate and universal test data.
- Equipped with RS232 port for convenient data transfer.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
0.1~100,000 cm3/m2/ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ·24hÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ·0.1MPa (standard)
Number of Specimens
Vacuum Degree of Test Chamber
15oC~55oC (constant temperature controller is optional)
O2, N2 and CO2 (outside of supply scope)
-0.1 MPa ~ +0.1 MPa (standard)
Gas Supply Pressure
0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa
6 mm PU Tubing
670 mm (L) x 490 mm (W) x 350 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
- Various Gases
- Inflammable, Explosive and Poisonous Gases
- Biodegradable Films
- Materials for Aerospace Usage
- Paper and Paper Board
- Paint Films
- Glass Fiber Cloth and Paper
- Soft Tube Materials for Cosmetics
- Rubber Sheeting
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China
Phone :86-531Â -85068566