The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between the upper and lower chambers at ambient atmospheric pressure. One chamber contains oxygen or air and the other chamber is slowly purged by a stream of nitrogen. Due to the concentration difference between the two chambers, oxygen molecules permeate through the specimen into the nitrogen side and are taken to the coulometric sensor where proportional electrical signals are generated. The oxygen transmission rate is then obtained by analyzing and calculating the signals. For package samples, high purity nitrogen flows inside the package, and oxygen or air flows outside.
ISO 15105-2, ASTM D3985, ASTM F2622, ASTM F1307, ASTM F1927, JIS K7126-2
- Be used to measure oxygen transmission rate of film and package specimens.
- Three test modes and is applicable to various materials with high, medium and low oxygen permeability.
- High precision oxygen sensor.
- Based on the equal pressure method.
- Three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which improves test efficiency by 3 times.
- Be easily connected with 9 satellite bases together to accomplish up to 30 tests at the same time.
- Wide range and high precision of temperature and humidity control, adding humidity to two sides of the specimen, to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- World leading pressure compensation technology ensures accurate and repeatable test results.
|Specifications ||Film Test ||Package Test (customization available) |
|Test Range ||0.01~6500 cm3/m2·d (standard) |
0.07~65,000 cm3/m2·d (optional)
|0.0001~60 cm3/pkg·d |
|Number of Specimens ||1~3 with independent test results |
|Resolution ||0.001 cm3/m2·d ||0.00001 cm3/pkg·d |
|Temperature Range ||15oC~55oC (standard) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||±0.1oC (standard) |
|Humidity Range ||0%RH, 35%RH~90%RH |
|Humidity Accuracy ||±1%RH |
|Test Gas ||Oxygen and air (outside of supply scope) |
|Specimen Thickness ||3 mm (customization is available for other thickness) ||/ |
|Test Area ||50 cm2 ||/ |
|Specimen Size ||108 mm x 108 mm ||One package with temperature control device: specimen should be smaller than DIA 150 mm and lower than 380 mm |
|Three packages with temperature control device: specimens should be smaller than DIA 100 mm, and lower than 380 mm |
|No size limitation for tests without temperature control device |
|Carrier Gas ||99.999% high purity nitrogen or nitrogen with 2% hydrogen (outside of supply scope) |
|Carrier Gas Pressure || 0.28 MPa |
|Port Size ||1/8 inch copper tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC (85~264)V (47~63)Hz |
|Net Weight ||70 kg |
4. Package Caps
5. Solar Back-Sheets
6. Plastic Pipes
7. Blister Packs
8. Fuel Tanks of Cars
9. Battery Plastic Shell
10. Red Wine Bottles