AST F2029 Laboratory Heat Seal Tester for Heat sealablity determination of plastic films
HST-H3 Laboratory Heat Seal Tester is a precision heat sealer designed to duplicate heated crimp seals for the flexible food packaging industry.
The digitally controlled heat sealing Test Machine allows independent upper and lower seal jaw temperature. The controlled temperature is assured to Â± 0.2Â°C across the entire width of the film sample. The dwell timer is switch controlled to insure actual dwell time on the seal specimen.
- P.I.D Temperature Control
- Independent upper and lower sealing temperatures
- Sealing temperature range from ambient to 300Â°C
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Conforms to ASTM F2029 Standard Practices for Making Heatseals for Determination of Heatsealability of Flexible Webs as Measured by Seal Strength
Room temperature ~ 300Â°C
0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa
330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)
Labthink Laboratory Heat Seal Tester apply to Adhesive and Label Testing, Film and Foil Testing, Package Testing, Plastic Testing
144, Wuyingshan Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250031, China